Friday, May 20, 2011

Rejoice with me

Hey Yall,
Caitlin here- As you may or may not know the bible says in Philippians 4:4, "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" Paul is telling us to rejoice always. Not just in the good times, but also in the bad times. Well ladies and gentlemen, God has given me a chance to rejoice even in the bad times. Now I must clarify, life right now is pretty good, God has given me some great friends, a job I love, and joy for life. However, it has been a particularly bad week at work due to a bunch of stress and many long hours. Due to the many long hours I had to work this week I did not have the time nor energy to do my typical workouts. My eating was okay, but not fantastic. However God has still given me reason to rejoice.

I weighed myself today and honestly was expecting the scale to read around 203, which has been where I have been maintaining the past few weeks. However, I stepped on the scale today and it said....wait for it..... 199! That is right ladies and gentlemen, I have finally reached one-derland. One-derland is a nice place where I plan to stay. What have you accomplished this week??? Let me know!

Caitlin

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Your blog is amazing! Congrats on the weight loss :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY welcome to One-derland!!! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie: thanks for checking it out, I really appreciate it.

    Ash: Thanks, as you know it has been a long time coming!

    ReplyDelete